Local Cosmetology Schools Near You
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- 100+ locations and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
Poplar Bluff Technical Career Center
573-785-6683 School of Cosmetology www.r1schools.org Return this completed application and the appropriate non-refundable application fee. ___ Nonresident Alien ___ Asian ___ Black, Non-Hispanic ___ Hispanic ___ American Indian or Alaskan Native ___ White, Non-Hispanic
Claudia Foundation Scholarship Program
PBTCC & Black River Beauty College Cosmetology Programs. Must enroll as a full-time student in cosmetology program. Must have high-school diploma or GED. Deadlines. Applications Due: May 16th, 2008 Scholarship Recipient Announced: May 23rd, 2008
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING – Land Surveyors …
Making the transition from school to work. • Black River Vocational Training Centre • Vocational Training Development Institute 11 Cosmetology 32 Plumbing 12 Customer Premises Telephone Installer/Repairer 33 Practical Nursing
MEDINA COUNTY CAREER CENTER
Black River High School juniors and seniors have the opportunity to attend the Medina County Career Center, Cosmetology Diversified Medical Technologies Early Childhood Education Optical Technology Public Safety Sports Fitness Training
Designing Women Foundation Scholarship Program
• Must enroll as a full-time student in cosmetology program • Must have high-school diploma or GED. Deadlines Applications Due: June 30h, 2010 at PBTCC or Black River Beauty College. Eligibility Requirements • Must be female
Board Of Cosmetology
cosmetology school “clock hours” are 1,500; Lisa M. Black Superior Cuts 328 N. Pleasantburg Drive SCACS-Kenneth Shuler Sheraton 2100 Bush River Rd Columbia Sue Williams 803-798-8515 11-12, 12-12 [Ethnic Angie Shuler 803-996-0101 Hair]
COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL LIST DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING AND …
540 Main Street School of Cosmetology Main Street School of Cosmetology Inc 116 S. Main Street 544 P and A Scholars Beauty School 25463 Grand River Avenue Redford, MI 48240 Owner: Tina Black (810) 987-8118 C, M, S, N, CI, NI,
Board Of Cosmetology
Jennifer Black Salon & Body Etc. 8320 Rivers Ave. N. Charleston SC 29406 1013-A Broad River Road Columbia SC 29210 Allowing unlicensed practice – Lacy Cosmetology School Holiday Inn @ Two Notch Rd. Columbia Jay Lacy 803-648-6181 11-14, 11-15, 12-12
2013 Scholarship Application Sunday, March10th, 2013
Of those that compete, two cosmetology and one esthetic winner are chosen to receive a full scholarship to attend either Esthetics contestants must have a model dressed in Formal Black Tie attire, completing high school,